This meal prep meal is AMAZING (thanks kisa)!! I gotta share it. So rather than post the recipe here I'm going to teach you how to copy from my MyFitnessPal journal to yours then save it as a "Meal" in your app.
- Open your MyFitnessPal app and go to 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Friends' and click that
- Find me (jarrodnewman69) and click on me. Add me as a friend if I'm not already.
- Click on the journal icon.
- Now you can scroll through my food journal. You can choose different days and see everything I've eaten. Any day this week (Week of March 5th) you'll find my Phad Thai meal.
- Let's say you find I had it for lunch today and you want to copy it. At the bottom of my Lunch in my journal you'll see 3 little dots (called ellipses). Click that
- Then click 'Save As Meal'
- Just give it a name and save it.
- Once it's saved as a meal you can modify it anyway you want. I have 8oz of chicken which you might want to change to 5-6oz, or whatever. 👍🏼